This weekend, we are going to applaud some of the best dressed African women whose spark of elegance never entirely peters out. And so, we have Nandy from Tanzania, Azziad Nasenya from Kenya, Malaika Nnyanzi from Uganda, Nancy Isime from Nigeria and Pearl Thusi from South Africa. Oh brilliance, brilliance, how the deepest marrow of my heart esteemed them!
The ideal in which they glimpsed concocted a soft school of prestigious dressing. Their genuine liberation of personal flair to pursue dressing sense beyond a set of aesthetic-bound and culturally-conditioned ideals was mingled with their bizarre mind-designs. To them, conventional dressing and unorthodox dressing are at war with each other. Their looks are bound within the dominant force of sophistication. I found plenty in their caliber that appealed to my sense of beauty. I always feel the strength of their clothing style and the manner in which they put it together to look stylish.
Their subtle, penetrating modern panache makes their personalities attractive. I draw much inspiration from the loads of their chicness.
